SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam

PostSubject: Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I often play in a place that is out of map like Derby and Akina and most of the time ill be in my vehicle. My prob is....when i fall from lets say in Akina. We all know that akina is a place for racing,drifting etc. But when i fall away from the track...i can either get out of my vehicle and just use jetpack to get back on road OR i can just type in /akina which bring me bck to the top but i will have to create a new car and redone evrything ive done with my first car. So...i would like to (if somebody can help me Neutral ) stay in my car even when i teleport to akina or derby. Can some1 do something with this???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:23 am

[ProGamer]Sam wrote:
I often play in a place that is out of map like Derby and Akina and most of the time ill be in my vehicle. My prob is....when i fall from lets say in Akina. We all know that akina is a place for racing,drifting etc. But when i fall away from the track...i can either get out of my vehicle and just use jetpack to get back on road OR i can just type in /akina which bring me bck to the top but i will have to create a new car and redone evrything ive done with my first car. So...i would like to (if somebody can help me Neutral ) stay in my car even when i teleport to akina or derby. Can some1 do something with this???

Yeah i can make the script keep you in car. Will be implemented soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
Sam

PostSubject: ...   Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Thanks. i appreciate that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby   

Back to top Go down

Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top