SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

compltaint- AmuL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain46

PostSubject: compltaint- AmuL   Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

[16:48:01 17/07/13] @ AmuL : whenever i think captain and i gonna be friends..i read this shit > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lock please.

Last edited by nR7|Captain on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nR7Clan.com
AmuL

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 pm

nice finds though Wink

so first i was just hanging out in car with [SS]Dhruv ...u came out of nowhere on airport..blowed every  car on airport (around 4 people different vehicles) ..killed me..

i used my FUCKU bind..came back...tried shooting u first then u spammed with ur SETPOSITION BINDS and called noob and  ran away ..
u killed over 5 people including me ...AND THATS WHEN I SET UR HEALTH 0

well that was for today..^^
other than this ...MUTED for being racist...slapped for abusing  and maybe Slapped for spamming chats one time too ..and i got screenshots too .. just sayin Razz

u can also see the reason in ur screenshots why i muted ...just read the chat Razz

IF U CANT RESPECT OTHERS ..DONT EVEN EXPECT FOR URSELF Twisted Evil

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/amul349
Captain46

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm

daufq ur saiung? itt's nt you're jab if me kill 15 pople or not, witch I did, I did called you a noob, please grow up, if I kill 5 PEOPLE SO WUT??? ur just mad beacsue I kelled you.. " other than this ...MUTED for being racist " why you didnt muted you're pal dhruv when he insalted mr, lol don't try to get away and shit. " .slapped for abusing " abusing what? lol..  "  and maybe Slopped for spamming chats one time too " what kind of rule is this? You  slapped me king you beacuse your weak, you tried to kill me, I used my binds then you slopped me. can you please show the screen shots? I said go play in indain server, whats the wrong with it? " IF U CAN RESPECT OTHERS ..DONT EVEN EXPECT FOR URSELF " caps off and grow up please. thxbye
Back to top Go down
AmuL

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] << HERE U ARE DOING SPAWN KILLING AND STUFF

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/amul349
Captain46

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 pm

ROFL epic indain lier. the spawen killing was I told you to sespcute me to disable the case fire zone, idk why you took pic's but lamo!!. the case fire, your retar as hell, I told you that sespcute me, I told you to disable handlings on case fire zones thats why I waited to show you that.. LOL you're funny.. you just got owend bro.. let's wait for Neo

EDIT: Can you please show the full pics, I told you weak AmuL beacuse you slapped me then I told you bitch.. beaucse you are! why would U slap me? show the full pic dont cut sone Wink
Back to top Go down
denim.xo

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:14 pm

whats the reason to make an enemy out of him, captain? as far as ive seen, amul clearly did not abuse his admin rights in any kind of way. ive been playing on this server for a few weeks now and ive never seen him abusing other people without a reason either.
and as you can see, you gave him not only one reason to 'mute' or 'slay' you.
why in the world youre being racist? didnt you say youre like 20? stop acting like a fucking immature 15 year old bitch!
you know, if amul is no allowed on that server, why dont you go to play on one of your german servers then?

if you dont like this server, or the admins on it, just leave. theres no need to put admins in bad lights, just because you dont like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hamood_tm

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Oh!
Colored fucks :O
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{DMZ}KILLER

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 pm

thats not funny captain.. u killed people for no reason and u use sp binds and kill
whats the fun then and u tell i use jetpack i am noob that's  a fake complaint nr7|captain Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
//DMZ//Xaidhan

PostSubject: captain the racist! or abuser   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 am

bro i think u r the one who is abusing! there is no differance between u and an indian! every one is equal!!!!!!! go back to school captain! learn how to respect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam

PostSubject: ...   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 pm

I donno if captain is an indian or what..but i can surely see difference between him and AmuL. Yes, u can say dat evryone is equal which means people have the right to speak out wat they think is true but..if evryone is equal....i wanna be a king..or should i say..evryone deserve to be a king?? Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
//DMZ//Xaidhan

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

sam i didnt say that i said they have the equal right to speak equal right to correct people wen others r wrong! -.- not being king queen or etc!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: compltaint- AmuL   

Back to top Go down

compltaint- AmuL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints-
Jump to: